After the great interest in the beauty tutorial on the care of the face in 3 minutes in the morning, I decided to create even one related to the care of the face in the evening, but adding a few seconds, because in the evening it's time to relax, cuddle, and also the skin needs time more calm and relaxing to be pampered and feel ready for a relaxing night.
Although we are exhausted, it is essential in the evening cut the time required to remove makeup, fatigue and pollution that is deposited on the skin of our face.
In doing so not only will your skin perfectly clean, but also will favor the natural skin regenerative phase that occurs during the night.
All this in a very short time ever, 4 minutes!
- We use a specific make-up remover for eyes and lips (the eye is held supported a cotton pad soaked in remover for a few seconds without rubbing, to allow the agent to act and make-up remover gently removes all traces of makeup): 60 Seconds
- Let the cleanser for the face (it should be massaged in a circular motion to make it penetrate better, being careful not to get closer to the eye): 60 Seconds
- Apply the tonic (to be applied with the hands to stimulate the microcirculation): 30 seconds
- We spread the eye (we choose for the evening an eye moisturizer or anti-wrinkle and firming): 30 seconds
- Apply a few drops of serum on the face (for the evening is best to choose a repairer or regenerating serum): 20 Seconds
- We apply the face cream (the hold out with light movements and against the force of gravity, for a super lifting effect): 40 Seconds
Total 240 seconds = 4 minutes flat!
Now we are ready for a restful sleep, which is the energy that regenerates our skin, hooray!
As of this evening there are no more excuses, you go to sleep with the skin perfectly cured!
I hope to be helpful, and let me know if you have any questions or if you know of useful tricks and you too fast to take care of our skin in a few minutes.
Regenerating Good Day to All!
Thanks to "Rossi Profumi" for allowing the proper implementation of this post.