As promised, here is the tutorial makeup glitter that I have seen wearing in the video of the news, for instance this :-)
This trick I realized very quickly, especially to be pretty and presentable during one of my days of sponsorship, advertising me when I go around in short.
Whereas all perfumeries and beauty salons have complimented me for the trick, I'll show you step by step!
Here's what I used for the construction of:
For the base:
- Bronzer matting average color Clinique
- Automatic Eyebrow Pencil FM
- Correction Middle ELF All Over
- ELF Booster to fix it
For the eyes:
- Eye Primer ELF
- Long-lasting Eye Pencil Green Kiko applied to the remaining lower
- Eye Pencil Brown Bottega Verde applied inside the lower rim of the eye
- Biomatita Pastello Avorio Neve Cosmetics applied on the upper eyelid and under the arch eyebrows, shaded well, to illuminate
- Eyeliner Glitter Kiko applied to the corners of the eye to give a bit of decoration
- Volumizing Mascara Black 360 ° Yves Rocher
- Transparent Glitter Mascara Kiko applied only to the tip of the upper lashes, insisting on those of the outer
- Lip liner in Long Kiko, applied on the lips as well as on the boundary
- Gloss bright pinkish Kiko applied to the center of the lips to give luminosity
And here is the final result!
What do you think? It took very little to make it, and I put on bright details because I would have been out all day.
Color Makeup Good Day to All! ^ _ ^