Today I want to show the makeup that I made to exit.
Since I had little time, and the heat was felt, I decided to make a quick and easy trick, but at the same time colorful and durable for all day!
Here's what I used to make it happen!
For the Face:
- Bronzer tanned average color Clinique
- Five or six kg of concealer all over Elf
- Yves Rocher Eyebrow Pencil
- Elf Booster to fix it
- Blush Peach Yves Rocher
For the Eyes:
- Elf Eye Primer
- Kiko Blue Metallic Eyeliner applied on the upper rim and stretched out in a thin comma
- Pencil Kiko Blue Metallic applied to the lower rim, handing out to unite me with the line of eyeliner
- Biomatita Pastel Ivory Snow Cosmetics applied inside the lower rim to enlarge the eye.
- Inimitable Mascara black Chanel
- Tint Lip Kiko red mallow
- Gloss transparent with glitter Kiko applied to the center of the lips
And this is the final result!
It took very little to make it happen, and I chose the blue because I sang with jeans. If you wish, you can make with any color!
Let me know what you think!
Good Makeup for All! ^ _ ^